Monday, May 16, 2022

Wittenberg Academy Retreat

So my wife and I attended the Wittenberg Academy Family Retreat at the end of April with my daughter Joanna at Camp Okoboji in Northwest Iowa. It was kind of a whirlwind trip - we left 6 am on Thursday and returned 11 pm Saturday night! But it was a nice time away, good to meet folks there, and my daughter enjoyed connecting with fellow students she had only known online. So we'll plan to attend next year as well. :-)

I have only one negative thing to say about it: it was COLD! And windy! Spring has been in Northern Virginia for sometime now. It had definitely NOT come to Northwest Iowa yet!

Here's the group photo they took . . .


Extra credit if you can actually find all of us in the crowd! (Hint: Joanna is not standing with my wife and I.)


No comments: