Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Higher Things Day 2

Day 2. First full day. Breakfast, Matins, Announcements, Plenary, Lunch, Vespers, Breakout Session, Free Time, Breakout Session, Dinner, Evening Prayer, Breakout Session, Free Time, Compline. A full day, all in all. 

I taught my second session this evening, the final Breakout Session of the day. A little different than the first one - probably both a little better at some points and a little worse. I prepared too much material and had trouble fitting it in both nights. Or maybe I just talk too much! Anyway, seemed to be well received again and folks had some kind words. Hopefully they took some points home that they can remember and use. :-)  But I am done now! Tomorrow I have no responsibilities at all. I may try to get some work done, but maybe not. We'll see . . .

I didn't take any pictures today until the very end, a picture of many of us from the dorm we are staying in praying compline. This is the last thing of the day, at 11 pm, before going to bed. We just meet up outside with whomever. It's a good way to end the day.




No comments: