Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Graduation!

This weekend we were up in Springfield, MA for the graduation of my son from Western New England University. He received a BS in Computer Engineering and won the award for the highest GPA in his major. It was a very nice weekend. Here are some pictures and a little video of his receiving his degree . . .


With my daughters and sister,
waiting for the College of Engineering awards presentation to begin . . .
(Yes, my wife was there! She was on the other side of me.)



(The family photo with everyone together is on someone else's phone!
I'll post when I receive it. ;-)


One of the cool things they did at the end of the commencement was that all the professors formed two lines down the aisle for all the new graduates to walk down between, as a last tribute to them as they depart. That's what this picture shows, though it's probably hard to tell. It was cool though. :-)



Here's the video of Rob getting his degree . . .

No comments: