Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Higher Things Day 1

We made it to the end of the first leg of our journey, the Red Roof Inn in West Lansing, MI. We got a little bit of a late start in the morning, due to traffic, but the rest of the drive was pretty easy. We arrived around 6:30 pm. Thankfully, the hotel is nicer and cleaner than the ones I picked last year!

I'll let the kids sleep in a little this morning: breakfast at 8:30, then we'll leave for Grand Rapids - only an hour or so left to go! Check-in, find our rooms, and get ready for the conference to begin. Here are some pictures from the drive. (I also have a video, but it's too big to e-mail myself from my phone, so I'll have to figure out how to get it to my computer to post here!)


Kitty, acting like a doggie while cruising on I-76.



After lunch in Ohio, not really too excited to get back in the cars . . .

1 comment:

Bill Douthwaite said...

Nice to see a pseudo-smile from the D-Waite kids.