Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Note to Publishers

To: All publishing houses
re: Solicitation calls the week before Christmas and Easter

Gentlemen and Gentleladies,

I know you mean well, and perhaps the week before Christmas and the week before Easter is the best time to catch pastors in their studies, but please know that this is NOT the best time to call me and ask me to buy Vacation Bible School materials! I am NOT thinking about these things now, have a lot to do, and really don't want to chat with you and hear how great your stuff is right now. I really don't. And this is really not helping your cause. When you call at such time, you make me LESS want to buy from you, even if I really want what you are selling.

So please, stop. Please wait until after the high Holy Days. Thank you.

No comments: