Tuesday, August 18, 2020

A "Little" VBS

So with all the Covid restrictions still in place, our VBS this year (as many are) is online. Craft packets were delivered to all the children ahead of time (thanks Jess!) and we can have some time together hearing God's Word in our WebEx room. Not ideal, but something, at least. A few pictures . . .


From the small chapel set up in my basement. From this chapel I did our Lenten midweek services after the closures went into place. This is where I do Noontime prayer as well. So seemed like the right place to have VBS opening, story, and prayers as well.


Lighting the candles.


Reading the Scriptures.


Turning water into wine!

The children seemed to have fun with it today. Hopefully that will continue. Trying to figure out how to have some kind of Sunday School for them in the Fall as well, since we are not expecting any relief from the current restrictions until next year. I hope I'm wrong! But I doubt it.

No comments: