Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Back Home

Back home after the meeting with the brother pastors in my circuit. I always enjoy being with my brothers, though the time was too short. We had some good conversation, good preaching, good learning. The threat of bad weather kept some at home, but hopefully we'll all be back together again in April.

The drive home was pretty easy. It snowed pretty good as I drove through Delaware, but didn't stick to the road. No traffic jams; that was nice. Now to finish preparing for the service tonight . . .


1 comment:

Rev. James Leistico said...

I've never been to Delaware. Or New Jersey for that matter.
As for Winkels, our furthest bi-circuit congregation is only an hour away. Our congregations are in 4 different counties, but most of them are in mine. Meanwhile I grew up at a church whose circuit was in two counties, but it stretched across 100 miles.
Different worlds. But one Lord, one faith, one Baptism, and one God over all.

Blessings on your Lententide, dear brother.