Thursday, May 8, 2014

Circuit Meeting, Day 2

Got home yesterday. A rather enjoyable drive with some good discussion. I am quite tired. I don't think I slept very well in the hotel. The pillows were too big. Nice, but too big. I like flatter pillows to sleep on. So it's good to get back to my own bed and my own pillows!

The conclusion of my presentation on prayer went well. A few bumps I need to work out before I present again this summer, but overall pretty good. The ladies of the congregation were quite gracious and served up some good food!

This morning, I found out some good school news - my last exam reading list was finally approved and my registration for the Fall finally went through. This last was important so I could have library privileges over the summer. So now I just need to get the appropriate signatures on the reading list and prepare over the summer. I have been struggling with balancing this with family and church for quite a while now, so it will be good to finally get it done and buckle down with my writing.

A busy day today, so now I'm off to prepare for the Psalms Bible Study which meets at noon.

No comments: