Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Coffee

More thoughts on a Monday morning . . .

+ Must.remember.to.bring.brain.next.Sunday!

+ Thanks to all who have sponsored me and our team for the Walk-Run-Ride for Life in 2 weeks! If you haven't done so yet, there is still time. Here is the link to my page. As you can see, I've raised all I signed up for. Actually, I've raised the total twice already! But even so, you can sponsor others on our team from my page as well and help them reach their totals! It's for a very good cause.

+ Went to Patrick Henry for Vespers Thursday evening. I really enjoy these times to pray with the students and visit with them. Hopefully more next year!

+ I discovered that land in this area is not as expensive as I once thought. (Not sure about zoning, however.) Could we be able to move forward with getting our own place soon?

+ I've been falling behind on my school work. Lots of church stuff going on. Hopefully beginning today I can do better.

+ I love singing TLH 202! "Welcome, happy morning! Age to age shall say; Hell today is vanquished, Heav'n is won today!"

+ Have a great week.

No comments: