Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Well Pleased

Took the GRE for (hopefully) grad school yesterday. I am well pleased with how I did: 710 verbal and 740 quantitative. I did not expect that high. Hopefully these might get me some financial aid! The writing evaluation scores will come later. My application is now complete - now I just have to wait for their admission decision. For those of you who do not know, I am applying for admission (part time) to the PhD program at Catholic University in DC to study Liturgical and Sacramental Theology. I am going to try to be a father, husband, pastor, and student all at the same time. We'll see if I can do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work my friend. You can do it and we support you.

Mr. Bobea said...

I almost envy you...but I miss you most. Good luck. I often pray for you and your congregation and will include this too.