Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmastime

With Advent being as long as it can be this year, I was able to not stress too much the week before Christmas. That was a nice change. :-)  Had some hospital calls, shut-in visit and communions, classes, and the usual, along with a dentist visit to have a crown put on the tooth I broke, but all in all it was a good week and we had a good Christmas. My brother and sister will be with us this week, rounding out the festivities.

Attendance was a bit better than I expected at our Christmas services. You see, most of my folks leave the area for the holidays, so our services are smaller than usual. But we had a good turnout for both, along with some visitors and some annual visitors it was a joy to see again.

Here are some pictures for you . . .



Peasant family Christmas photo.



My greatest Christmas gift after my Saviour. :-)



Family selfie! [Sorry a little blurry :-( ]



My girls!



Mrs. and daughter Peasant playing Christmas music for Grandpa and the other folks at the memory care where he lives.


No comments: