2015 Walk-Run-Ride For Life



It's that time again! The Assist Pregnancy Center's Walk-Run-Ride for Life is on April 18th. Once again, Saint Athanasius has a team participating in this event. CLICK HERE to go to my sponsor page - but you do not have to sponsor me! Scroll down a little and click on the "My Team" tab and sponsor anyone on Team Athanasius! Thanks for your support, but more importantly, thanks for helping moms and babies who are in need, and in preventing abortions. Your help really means a lot. It really does.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Update

Haven't blogged lately - too much going on. Church, school, home. Hard to find time to get it all done. Classes are interesting but demanding. Spring break should really be two weeks: one week to rest and one to catch up! But it'll all get done. It always does.

Not really happy with how I preached today. I think I was just out of sorts. As I've said before, preaching every Sunday means that no matter how well or how poorly I think I did preaching each week, I have to put it behind me and start preparing for next Sunday. (And these weeks, for Wednesday night.) That's good. Can't get too high or too low - just have to keep preaching the Word and trusting that the Lord will work through His Word. And He does. He always does.

Finally:  Lehigh 75  Duke 70! My alma mater did well! I did not fill out a bracket this year, but if I had, I was actually toying with picking Lehigh. I probably wouldn't have, but I knew they had a really good player, but didn't think he'd be enough. They play Xavier tonight. For some reason, I think it will be a tougher test. Maybe not. We'll see. I should be home in time to see the second half.

Time to get to work.

No comments: