Wednesday, March 13, 2024

My Prediction . . .

So the president of my seminary alma mater resigned and they are in the process of selecting a new president. Their website says that 42 people were nominated and 19 let their names stand. Those names are listed there. That list will now be whittled down to 5 or so, and from them the new president will be elected. Frankly, not all are qualified to be president of a seminary, which should eliminate them. Some are good at playing political games, which might include them, but shouldn't. (I'm not going to list those names here!) There are then some who are qualified, but would they do a good job as president? Time will tell. Anyway, here's my prediction for the short list (in alphabetical order), or at least, what I think it should be - we'll see how close I get. :-)

Charles Gieschen, Jamison Hardy, Jeffrey Pulse.
(Name I'd like to include, but am not: Gregory Todd)

No comments: