Sunday, June 22, 2008

Post Paucity

Just wanted to apologize for the paucity of posts lately. I've been busy getting ready for our VBS, writing devotions for Portals of Prayer, getting catechumens ready for confirmation, and getting a jump on things so my family and I can go on vacation in July. Hopefully I'll put some thoughts up this week.

PS Cool Whip Update! A thoughtful parishioner brought in a tub last Sunday after reading my post! And yes, I plunged a spoon in and ate some straight. Also lavished some on some apple tarts my daughter made. Mmm, tasty.

2 comments:

rocky said...

have you seen that cool whip has now come out with their product in an aerosol spray can -- just like the old whipped cream in a can?!

Pastor Peasant said...

Cool Whip in a can? I'm not sure about that. Doesn't seem quite right. Too puffy. I am a traditionalist, after all!